Wagamama- Assistant General Manager
DATE PUBLISHED: 01/11/2019
What makes a brilliant wagamama assistant general manager?
- you're an inspirational leader who cares passionately about creating a positive environment for your guests + your team
- you know how to maximise commercial opportunities and you support your general manager in controlling the business, ensuring it's profitable at all times
- you're confident as second in command and work closely with your general manager, inspiring the team to go the extra mile for our guests
- you ensure excellent food quality, safety + hygiene and allergen practices are followed at all times
- you recognise succession is vital for a strong talent pipeline, so you're always on the lookout for talent, planning + recruiting in advance
- in the absence of your general manager you lead the restaurant as if it were your own - after all, general manager is where you're aiming to be!
you'll already have managerial experience in a fast-paced restaurant. even so, you'll quickly find that wagamama is a pretty unique place to work
we empower our people to achieve great things, giving you the freedom to develop a brilliant team, deliver brilliant results and shape a brilliant restaurant
all work and no play isn't the wagamama way, that's why we offer fantastic benefits such as.. .
- a brilliant hourly rate + weekly pay + bonus
- a share of staff tips
- a free meal on every shift + 30% discount in all wagamama restaurants for you + up to 4 friends/family when dining out
- fantastic training + opportunities to progress
- a uniform allowance
- amazing staff parties
- 28 days holiday
- loads of opportunities for growth and progression and so much more!
You'll also have the opportunity to work with a team full of brilliant people! after all, who doesn't dream about coming into work, doing what they love + spending time with their friends? apply today here
Competitive plus Tips, bonus + benefits