OUTDOORS - SALES ASSISTANT PART TIME (BLACKS)
Blacks is a long established retailer of specialist outdoor apparel, footwear and equipment. Trading online and from 57 stores, Blacks primarily stock more technical products from premium brands such as Berghaus and The North Face helping Outdoor participants, from weekend family users to more avid explorers, reach their goals, no matter how high.
Being part of the team you will be responsible for ensuring our customers receive the best possible service each time they visit your store. You will assist in maximising store profitability by exceeding your sales targets and utilising the in-store devices, while contributing to a successful store team.
- Greet all customers in a warm, genuine and friendly manner.
- Ensure that customers receive the best possible service every time that they enter the store.
- Understand the process of the Customer Service measuring programme.
- Drive sales, ensuring that targets are achieved and, where possible, exceeded.
- Utilise the in-store devices, offering the customer the whole product range.
- Provide alternatives and add on sales at every opportunity.
- Assist in the maintenance of standards on the shop floor and for all displays and merchandise.
- Keep stock, clean and presentable at all times.
- Replenish stock levels when needed, making sure the full size range is on the shop floor where possible.
- To deputise for other staff, work within departments, or carry out other duties as required.
- Represent the company in the most professional manner at all times.
- Conduct your work in a safe and responsible manner.
- Good communication skills
- Confident and outgoing
- Effective selling skills
- Career Progression
- Company discount
- Competitive salary
- Company pension
Find out more and apply online HERE