Stormfront are now searching for an experienced retail Floor Manager to work as part of the management team. This role is to support our Store Leader in ensuring that the store produces the highest level of customer experience through the management of the shop floor. As a Company we expect high standards of delivery in all areas so previous experience is essential.
Stormfront is the UK's largest Apple Premium Reseller with 23 retail stores across the UK. A distinguished accreditation from Apple which means they recognise us as offering a fantastic customer-focused environment in which people can get hands-on with the full range of Apple products.
Helping our customers discover which Mac, iPhone, Watch or iPad is right for them is our passion. Each day our staff show just how the products fit into the lives and dreams of thousands of people. Our team ethos is centred around offering a fantastic service and experience of Stormfront. As a Floor Manager we are looking for someone who can develop a depth of knowledge and understanding of Apple products. The Floor Manager is there to direct the staff on the shop floor and to make sure that the Store Team Members are up to date with their product knowledge so that they can sell the products with confidence knowing that the Apple product being sold will enrich that customer's life.
With a competitive salary and current discretionary bonus scheme this role brings excitement and the chance to grow within retail management. Succession planning with the right opportunities are also available once you have completed your probationary period.
The Floor Managers main responsibilities are to:
• Champion your Store Team Members (STMs),
• Support the delivery of the Company's expected levels of customer service.
• Manage your staff performance levels.
• Manage your available resources ensuring the smooth flow and operation.
• Ensure the stores merchandising meets expectations.
• Work in conjunction with the Store Leader to enable the store exceeds its targets and KPIs.
• Ensure your shop floor is always ready to trade.
• Where appropriate to manager and oversee customer complaints and returns so that they are either dealt with internally at store level or escalated to the correct level of management/department.
• Actively develop the skills and techniques of your STMs through regular training, coaching and 1-2-1 reviews.
• Advise and guide your STMs through the Company's core principles and policies.
• Proactively manage first level HR matters.
The Fat Face Crew need a new member to join their team in a part time role.
All applications via the website please- www.Fatface.com and search for careers at the bottom of the page.