Our top 10 picks for Easter!
DATE PUBLISHED: 17/04/2019
Easter ... it's not all about the chocolate! There are bunnies and chicks, spring flowers for your garden and for your clothes, as well as the sunshine making an appearance - yes, it is forecast to reach 20 degrees on Easter Saturday!
We've scoured our stores and are pleased to announce our top 10 Easter picks, featuring goodies for all ages and budgets.
1) This gorgeous ditzy print floral shirt from Crew Clothing is a must for your Spring wardrobe. Layer with jumpers or cardigans for cooler days, roll the sleeves up for warmer days.
2) Sun = sunglasses. These fun pastel shades from New Look will brighten up any outfit, whilst the sun brightens up your day.
3) Need something fancy to wear for Easter lunch? Got a Spring wedding in your diary? This dress from Peacocks ticks all the boxes.
4) Hop to Monsoon for a cute selection of bunny clothing and accessories. This bag is acceptable for grown-ups to use too, right?!
5) Muffin Breaks exclusive Easter muffin is so tempting. We can also confirm it is very tasty and goes well with a coffee on a shopping break.
6) Paperchase has the best Easter decorations featuring bunnies and chicks, as well as Easter Egg hunt kits and games for the little ones.
7) It's hard to pick which cushion is our fave from Next, but we know that all of them will look great on your sofa.
8) Time to get your hands dirty in the garden, need a bit of help? Pick up a book from Waterstones to assist :)
9) These chick leggings from JoJo Maman Bebe are the perfect addition to your little one's wardrobe.
10) Last but not least ... the chocolate bunnies from Hotel Choc are delicious! Enter their store with plenty of will power as there are so many chocolately Easter treats on offer.
We wish all of our shoppers a Happy Easter. Enjoy the Easter weekend in the SUNSHINE!