DATE PUBLISHED: 05/04/2019
It's Friday, we love food, so we're bringing to you the top 10 foodie treats available at arc!
1) Up to you if you choose to share or not, but the halloumi fries from Nando's are one of our favourite cheese feasts
2) Paperchase have a great recipe folder that you can store of your fave receipes in for cooking inspo
3) Coffee and cake go hand in hand, so get yourself to Costa for a pitstop during your shopping spree!
4) Mmmmmmm muffins. Muffim Break has the best freshly baked muffins in all sorts of flavours, as well as vegan, gluten free and savoury options
5) Fish finger brioche and sweet potato fries is a new addition to the lunch menu at Debenhams, a must try!
6) Italian food lover? Then make sure you sample Carluccio's tasty Italian menu with some amazing pasta dishes for the whole family
7) With Easter just round the corner it'd be rude not to feature the Easter special ice cream from Hotel Chocolat, it should come with a warning as it's so tasty you'll want one every day!
8) The only healthy thing in our top 10 is the new Pinch Of Nom cook book from Waterstones with lots of healthy but very tasty recipes
9) Wagamama continues to provide us with bowls of goodness from curries, to noodles and plenty more for you to choose from
10) Last but not least, a mouth watering chicken burger from Byron, perfect for date night, a lunch date, a family treat - basically any occasion you feel like you need the tastiest burger in town :)
Enjoy, and don't forget to share your foodie pics with us on facebook or instagram - we heart food!