Our Travel Money Advisers will have a thorough knowledge of currency and rates in order to provide our customers with the flying start required for any break. Organised and able to work on your own you will handle and reconcile cash, taking pride in keeping clear documentation, and using your initiative to investigate any discrepancies.
You will fulfil the customers every need by drawing attention to our additional services including travel insurance. Your exceptional customer service will ensure customers return to your Travel Bureau and give a great lasting impression of Debenhams.
As part of our sales team you could be involved in other services in store your role is to make sure our customers leave with everything they came in for, drawing attention to our exclusive services including in store ordering, Beauty Card and Account Card.
A naturally fast paced environment requires an easily adaptable person with enthusiasm and passion for the role. If this is you, we are dedicated to ensuring you fulfil your potential. We offer a structured programme whereby our management team are committed to assisting you with achieving your goals and designing your future within Debenhams.
This is a fully flexible role and will require you to work up to 5 out of 7 days per week for which rotas will be provided 4 weeks in advance (including weekends & bank holidays). The days and times for each shift may vary depending on the business needs.
£6.43 (under 21) - £7.60 per hour
HEADROCK RETAIL LTD is an expanding business with +50 JACK&JONES / ONLY concessions that have opened within the last 2 years within Debenhams stores across the UK. Established in 1990 as a jeans brand; JACK&JONES is a commercial menswear brand made up of 5 unique sub-brands; ORIGINALS, PREMIUM, CORE, VINTAGE and TECH, however JEANS are still regarded the back bone of the brand. JACK&JONES is now one of Europe’s leading menswear brands with more than 1,000 retail stores in 38 countries. Here at HEADROCK we have more than 25 new concessions planned for the Autumn in 2017 and as our expansion continues at pace this comes with exciting opportunities for career development.
As a 16-20 hour Brand Specialist you will use your passion for service and fashion to inspire and motivate your team. Commercial and creative, you will lead your team to maximise sales and profit within concession, whilst creating an exciting and energetic atmosphere for both customers and staff. You will report into the Concession Manager.
• To ensure the concession sales performance is maximised to its full potential and targets are consistently met or exceeded.
• To live and breathe our Core Values inspiring your team to be true ambassadors of our brand and deliver exceptional customer service at all times.
• To build excellent relationships and work closely with the host store Management to ensure that all opportunities for our brand are maximised in line with host store policies.
• To manage, train and develop the team in an efficient manner.
• A highly commercial Manager / Supervisor with experience working within a retail environment.
• A proven leader with a strong track record of developing yourself and a team.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Customer focused.
• A self-starter who works from own initiative.
• Open and Honest.
• Sense of responsibility and commitment to achieving excellence.
• Positive character with a “can do” attitude.
• Passionate about our brands / product.
• Strong visual merchandising skills.
• Passion for denim, fashion & high street trends.
• Excellent opportunities for career progression.
• Competitive salary.
• Continuous training and development.
• Generous staff discount and uniform allowance.
• Bonus scheme.
Please send your CV and Covering letter to Bury.st.Edmunds@rockretail.co.uk